We've had a few comments about the lack of updating on the blog. So, here you go! Not much new to report. Carrie's tummy is expanding. Tim likes to compare it to growing zucchini, which we have been doing in our garden every summer. That is, zucchini grows so fast, you can almost watch it growing. Likewise, he says that every time he looks at Carrie's belly, it looks as though it has grown.
The house has started to go through some minor changes for now. We've started to clear out what we were calling the guest room to make way for baby. There is still quite a bit to shift around (and purge), but we are both sure that nesting instincts have started to set in for Carrie and her spring break will include lots of cleaning, arranging, rearranging, and donating anything from old clothing to furniture.
That's all for now. We hope to get some prego pictures soon for those of you who have been asking. Carrie is the usual photographer in the family, so getting pictures of her can be a challenge. If nothing else, we have scheduled a maternity picture session with a photographer friend in May.
Thanks to all for your prayers and well wishes during this exciting time!
1 comment:
Well I for one enjoy reading the blog! One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored in class is to read people's blogs, so I like it when they are updated! Glad everything is going well. I love a good excuse to clean and organize! (as long as I have time to do it!) I can't beleive it's 30 weeks already - time flies!
Post a Comment