Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow bunny? Not so much!

Ok, so we've been hoping for some snow, at least one substantial enough to get Caylin out to play in. Well, while the girls were in PA this past weekend there was at least enough to coat the grass. So, I decided to bundle the little bug up (I brought the snow suit, hoping) and take her out in the fluffy white stuff. Whether it was the fact that she was a little cranky after her nap, or she just didn't like being out in the white stuff is up for debate. Needless to say, she was not as excited as I was to be out there.

Here are some pictures of the little bug out in the little snow that we had.


As you can tell, she didn't like it at first!


"Ok, maybe this isn't too bad, but I'd still rather be inside playing tea party with Gma!"

Of course, what does she enjoy most? ...helping to shovel the walkway. Leave it to our little helper bug... In fact, she got upset when we tried to put the shovel away. Hummm, do you think she will have this much enthusiasm for shoveling snow when she is older?

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh poor Caylin looks anything but happy in that first picture! too funny!