Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow!

The snow is coming down! While there are more 1st for Gavin these days, Caylin and Daddy had a first today... Their first time in the snow together. Caylin experienced her first snow play last year over MLK weekend up in PA. She and I were up visiting while Daddy was in AZ at a swim meet. She didn't seem to enjoy it so much. My, how almost a year can change things! She was so excited to get out there, and Tim was just as excited to get her out there. So, after breakfast, he announced that it was time to get their snow things on and go outside. I pulled out the new boots that she was going to get for Christmas and gave them to her early. She was quite excited about the boots (she enjoys getting new footwear)! We then got her snow pants and other warm clothing and geared her up:


I stayed in (for the most part), as Gavin was still sound asleep, but I did manage to snap a few pictures of our snow adventurers:





As of right now, we've got more than a foot out there and it is not predited to stop any time soon! So, lots more snow playing to come, I'm sure!






No comments: